[NTLK] (no subject) -hmmm who ate the subject?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Jun 19 01:55:10 EDT 2012

I just hope that does not apply to ISP's that use yahoo.  Recently my
ISP announced they were going to start having yahoo as their email
provider.  Apparently nothing is to really change as far as the user is
concerned except the web interface (if one uses it) is to become more
'useful'.  But as I said I do hope the security is better than standard
Yahoo mail lol.

Come to think of it I did have a friend I knew back in 1998 or so that I
started getting spam from a few months ago (last real message was
probably 2001 or so).  Then the spam stopped.  That was also a Yahoo
address.  I just assumed she was hacked due to a weak password.  But now
it looks as though that is not the only way with regard to yahoo accounts.

-Dan