[NTLK] The NEWTON COMPLETE Project 1.0

Maurice Sharp msharp at pobox.com
Sat Jun 23 13:54:29 EDT 2012

Hi William,

FYI, I still know a number of the Newton Application developers (used to be Newton DTS at Apple.) When you have an idea which application are orphaned but require serial numbers or just need the applications, send me a list. If possible, include the developer company. I will look through my list and ask who I can about getting either an open copy or a generic serial (if such a thing exists.)

Regards
Maurice Sharp
ex-Newton Developer Technical Support Engineer (aka Dr. Llama)
Lead iOS Developer, ShopWell Solutions Inc.
Principal KLM Apps (custom iOS Apps, consulting, ...)