[NTLK] The NEWTON COMPLETE Project 1.0

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Jun 23 22:11:09 EDT 2012

UNNA was configured to seed the Newton Museum DMG, as well. I'll try
to check on that tomorrow to see which trackers it was using and make
sure it's enabled. If I forget, it's just because I'm up to my
eyeballs in the homepage.mac.com archiving, so don't hesitate to
remind me.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/