[NTLK] Newton 120 issue

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Thu Mar 15 20:02:49 EDT 2012

Hello, All:
    My Newton 120, in good physical condition and heretofore very reliable, stopped working suddenly.  I thought it might have been a battery issue, but fresh batteries did nothing for the problem.  I'd used it regularly of late, and it just shut off while I used 'Production Interval Timer.'  I tried to power it on a few times, but the screen only flickered for a moment - nothing else.  This is also what I recall having happened to my MP 130, except that I dropped that unit before it began acting up.  If this kind of behavior rings any bells, please let me know.  Thank you.
Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
 Charlotte, Michigan