[NTLK] Participants required "community" research survey

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Mar 18 19:23:54 EDT 2012

On 3/18/2012 9:33 AM, Lord Groundhog wrote:
> ~~~ On 2012/03/18 09:21, Ed Kummel at
>
>> I found one of the questions somewhat humorous...The question about how long
>> you've been a member of the group, and the choices only go back 3 years...Ha!
>> That's funny!
>

> I laughed too.  I'm one of the newbs here, and even I'm in my 7th year.
> What would she make of the old timers?
>

> Out of curiosity, when did NewtonTalk start and who were the first
> generation?  Is there a history of the list -- sorry, "the community" --
> somewhere on the intertubes?

Well it originally part of Planet Newton.  That is when I joined the
list.  That was hmm 98 I think?  Might have been 97.  Ah now I
remember...I was on it even before Planet Newton took it over..  Sean
ran it back then (I think?).  It has been a while.  In either case been
here for a long time. :)

I should even have archives of the list from back then around here
somewhere....

-Dan