[NTLK] Participants required for a 'community' research survey

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Thu Mar 22 19:05:21 EDT 2012

  I answered it, too, and had, esp. after having read your comments, Christian, the same feeling about it.  Very generic questions, and just as applicable to a face-to-face community like the local Mac user group I belong to as to an online group like ours.  Nonetheless, I, too will be interested to see what comes of this.
Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
 Charlotte, Michigan

"Answered the survey last night.  Interesting questions, although I had my
doubts about asking us about whether we spend time doing things for "the
community" when we'd rather be doing something else.  .......

Here's hoping we get to see the results; otherwise I'll be trawling the
theses publications from Queen's U.  :-)  Thanks for passing this on, Grant.

Shalom,

Christian"