[NTLK] MP2100 error message -- internal memory full??

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri May 11 23:23:15 EDT 2012

Gotta agree with Simon--make room however you can on the Newt by copying internal data to storage card.

Unfortunately I can't think of any solution that doesn't ultimately involve backing up both internal and storage memory, brain wiping the Newton and formatting the storage card, and restoring both from the backup(s).There's still no guarantee of success, but it seems like it should work.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4