[NTLK] new stylus concepts by Apple?

Charles Mangin option8-newton at option8.com
Thu May 24 16:38:11 EDT 2012

what surprises me isn't that Apple has stylus patents like this, but that it includes optical positioning, but no pressure sensitivity.

which brings me to my project - a pressure sensitive stylus for iPad and Android tablets (see how i did that? wasn't that smooth? thread "hijacking" at its best...)

my stylus is on Kickstarter, and i'm still about $4,000 short of my goal with a week to go. any help, donations or links would be appreciated.

now, back to the original thread.

Charles Mangin
option8 at option8.com

Please support my project on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/KHhJpI