[NTLK] New Newton owner!

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Wed May 30 17:08:02 EDT 2012

If you are missing the interconnect dongle there are boards made by Newton Navigator that goes inside the Newton 2100 and has a micro usb but again that will be of little use on an older mac that does not have USB. I may have a spare mac serial cable around, will have to go dig through some boxes in storage. I know I have almost every other cable and yes I do have one of the mac serial cables right here but I use it for my 2100 or eMate, but I seem to recall having a couple of them at one time.