[NTLK] Mail V won't display emails

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Wed Nov 21 00:17:00 EST 2012

Keep in mind… Mail V and Simplemail are separate and different applications. Extensions for one are not compatible with the other. Make sure you have installed the correct extensions (Paper Stationary, Text Stationary, etc.) that came with the particular version you are using.

I recommend deleting the extensions currently installed on your Newton and re-installing the correct ones again... just to be sure.

Keep green … keep tapping.

Ron

On Monday, November 19, 2012 at 8:00 pm Chris Browder wrote:

> I moved to Mail V from SimpleMail
.
.
.
> I sent two vcards... they don't
> appear in Inbox.

.
.
.

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM