[NTLK] Off Topic: Macintosh SE/30 - to buy or not to buy?

Yeoleman74 at aol.com Yeoleman74 at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 09:27:10 EST 2012

HI: Your posting about ram Battery leaks prmpted me to dig out my
collection of Compact Macs to check on the Batteries. Only the Mac Plus had the Pram
Battery Door on the back. Opening the SE, SE30.and CLASIC I wa unable to
find a Pram Battery. On the Color Classic there is a Battery holder for
the1/2AA Pram Battery. The holder does not appear to indicate which end of the
battery is +/-.
Does anyone know where the Pram Battery is hidden in the other models.
Cheers
Warren aka Yeoleman