[NTLK] The youngest Newton aficionado ever...

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Nov 14 21:44:54 EST 2012

On 11/14/2012 2:00 PM, Chris Browder wrote:
> The print hwr will need to improve a bit more as the basic principal of writing appears to be dying quickly in american culture. Schools no longer bother to teach cursive here.

*snip*
Really?  I am one of those people that have terrible handwriting.  Tried
for many years to improve it.  Ironically the best I ever did was with a
fountain pen with a broad nib.  Still my teachers complained often and
loudly about my penmanship.  I always enjoyed reports as I was one of
the very few with a computer in the household at the time and was able
to type out said reports.  I think the teachers liked that aspect as well.

Personally I always wished I had good penmanship but alas I am as far
from that as the north pole is to the south pole.  I always liked
writing, espcially with a fountain pen, it just looked terrible lol.
That is the only reason I gave up.  Of course now I can type about 120
words per minute or 150+ in short bursts.  And that is not without
mistakes long term, I am certainly not a perfect typist, anything but.
However at least one can read what I write heh.

-Dan