[NTLK] Connecting with Mountain Lion?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Nov 15 07:04:15 EST 2012

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM, Forrest <newtonphoenix at mindspring.com>wrote:

> NCX didn't work for me with 10.7 Lion, and (as was pointed out) it
> definitely won't work with 10.8 Mountain Lion.
>
> Morgan reported that he got it to work with Lion, but I tried all the
> suggestions and eventually gave up. Now it's no longer an option.

Yup, NCX works in Lion for me with a Keyspan High Speeed USB-to-Serial
adapter and Lion drivers (they were still beta at the time I last updated
them).

NCX is a Universal Application (Intel and PowerPC) so I see no reason it
wouldn't work under Mountain Lion, although I haven't tested that. Was that
based on the fact that iSync was removed? Naturally, as previously
mentioned, AppleTalk support is definitely out as that was removed from Mac
OS X in 10.6.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/