[NTLK] Connecting with Mountain Lion?

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 15 14:14:43 EST 2012

Yes.

Take a look at the application's icon. If it has the well-known "Don't do this!" circle with a diagonal line through it, then yes, that application will not run under 10.8 Mountain Lion.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•TheBackupList.com--News from the Cloud: http://www.thebackuplist.com
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer