[NTLK] Roll call November 2012

Roger Brown ribcands at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 20:57:11 EST 2012

I have two upgraded MP2000s, one of which the infamous Sonny Hung
accelerated, added a new serial port, and blue backlight.  One MP2100.
 I have so many accessaries that I am clueless about.  I have a
PowerBook G4 I have never figured out how to use to add apps or sync
with (I am very computer challenged.)  I use my improved by Sonny Hung
MP almost daily in taking care of my 92 year old father.  Newtons are
the real deal for me!!!!  I wish a Newton expert lived in St. Louis,
MO!!!  Please keep up the helpful, informative, and good work!!
Roger Brown