[NTLK] Roll call November 2012

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Sat Nov 17 16:19:44 EST 2012

I have an Omp, 110, 130, 2100 and an eMate. I use the 2100 and eMate from time to time (a lot less since I got my iPad 3 and I am thinking about getting a iPad mini.

I still use the original connection kit and connect most of the time to a iMac (one of the original bondi blue). I have also been able to connect the 2100 to my newer iMac with snow leopard using a USB to original Mac serial cable.

Program I still use the most on the 2100 and eMate is More Info and if I could find something like it for iOS I would be really happy. I also have a project management app for the newton and I still use it for genealogy.

Most everything else is now done on the iPad or desktop

Larry Zasitko's iPad3