[NTLK] Roll call November 2012

Jon Scordia jscordia at mac.com
Wed Nov 21 01:51:24 EST 2012

Hi Folks. I'm still hanging in here!

I have a nice MP2000 with USB board lovingly upgraded and recelled a few years ago by Frank G. Truth is that I've not used it much since then. I sold my Newton collection via this list a few years ago except this MP2000 which I do hope to start to use again.

Meantime my everyday organisational process spans an iPad, iPhone and MacBook Pro using a number of cloud linked apps.

Difficult to know how the old MP2000 fits into that!

Cheers

Jon