[NTLK] Learning Remote App?

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:33:29 EST 2012

How about that. I may dig around for the codes now that I know more about the unit. I thought the powercd was a cdf100......very hard to find. Ill search around for a 080 remote for the time being.

If anything I am more inclined to obtain an hp laserjet 2200 for irda printing than I am anything else irda right now (that said I had to really try not to test sonyremote at sears earlier while I was looking for a torx-5 to take apart a 120mb scsi powerbook hdd for an art project).

Thanks,
Chris
---
Sent via BlackBerry