[NTLK] Learning Remote App?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Nov 28 07:34:24 EST 2012

Matej has provided me with a re-compressed version of SAMPWIN95NT.ZIP
for easier unzipping. It contains the WinNTK projects (including "IR
Remote"), their text dumps, and--drumroll please--the compiled
packages. So, I've uploaded this to UNNA.org alongside the original so
you can grab the "IR Remote" package and give it a whirl (or improve
the project or port it to Mac NTK, if you so please):

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/development/NTK/winntk/1.6b10>

Thanks to James & Matej for poking me on this. Extra thanks to Matej,
not only for the re-compressed .ZIP, but also for the general WinNTK
installation instructions which I've added to the description on UNNA.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/
http://seriesparts.com/