[NTLK] Asking for opinions on something I'm planning to do with my web site

Rusty Miles Rusty.Miles at tn.gov
Mon Oct 1 15:36:22 EDT 2012

Hey Frank,

If I was URGENTLY looking for Spanish info I might be a little annoyed but I would still encourage you to "press on" with your plan.  I have a few thoughts about the project for what they are worth.

Have you thought of putting a Spanish version of the phrase "(limited content)", or something similar, under the Spanish icon or as part of the hover over text?
For links that you don't have the Spanish translation for, what about bringing up a page (or popup) that states there is no Spanish translation and asks if you would like to proceed to the English page?
Finally, I know there were both English and German versions of the Newton but have not heard of a Spanish version.  This leads me to believe that any Spanish speaking Newton user would have a fairly good grasp of either English or German, so there may not be an urgent need to have everything translated at once.
(I said I had a few thoughts....  I didn't say they were good thoughts)

While I'm posting, I want to give you a long overdue tip of the hat and thanks for your write-up of the USB-001.  Very detailed and thorough and much appreciated.

Rusty Miles
Nashville, TN