[NTLK] Asking for opinions on something I'm planning to do with my web site

Matej Horvat redjazz_slo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 12:59:33 EDT 2012

> Again, it's just something to think about.  What does
> everyone else think?

But are there enough Chinese Newton users to justify such a translation?

On my site, I also have some Newton material in Slovene only, in my case because it's focused on localizing Newton devices to Slovene, even though the native language of the vast majority of all Newton users is English. (Though some material may be interesting to users with other native languages...)

Matej Horvat