[NTLK] Can't remember my MP2100 unlock code

al J al at agolf.net
Fri Oct 5 14:45:04 EDT 2012

Good morning: I started my MP2100 after several years of being dormant. It booted right up! However, I do not remember the 4 digit screen unlock code. I've tried dozens of numbers with no luck. Is there a limit of the number of times one can try different codes without being totally shut out? Also, is there any software or work-around that will let me set a new code? There may be no "official" software, but maybe someone has figured out a solution. I know that a hard reset would erase all data - so that's not an option. Thanks a lot. al