[NTLK] The Stanford Newton User Group w/Dr. Llama

Maurice Sharp msharp at pobox.com
Sun Oct 14 23:53:37 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

The past Dr. Llama here. I am looking forward to Tuesday. Newton was an interesting time. Editing MoDeminos was quite a fun time, albeit mostly on a PowerMac 6100 (the source video came from myself and another Newton engineer.) There were lots of other enjoyable times as well.

As was mentioned, I will be bringing some (well, more than some really), Newton/Apple stuff if people are interested in buying. I have everything from hardware to T-Shirts, pins to badges, stickers to temporary tattoos. I ended up with a large moving box plus a bit more!

Regards
Maurice Sharp
ex-Newton DTS Manager/Engineer

Senior iOS Developer, ShopWell Solutions, Inc.
Principal/Founder, KLM Apps
Wrapped-Around-Her-Little-Finger Father of a Precocious 9YO Daughter (my most important role)