[NTLK] Daily Events/Alarms

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Mon Oct 22 06:15:18 EDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Chris Chapman <chrisc30 at me.com> wrote:

> Whats the best way to have a daily event have an alarm? I want to have an alarm to remind me to get ready for work the next day, every weekday at 10pm. Should I make a To-Do? Event? I have Roosta for my morning alarm, what do you suggest for daily reminders?

I personally put in a repeating event with an alarm at the start time
for things like that, since such a task generally takes a set amount
of time. By using an event, I get the alarm, a visual reminder in my
calendar, and the time is blocked out so I remember not to schedule
anything else then (or I know to plan accordingly). I then use Adam
Tow's AlarmClock <http://www.tow.com/software/newton/> as my morning
alarm.

Morgan
---