[NTLK] [OT] Sandy threatens financial/economic Armageddon

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Sat Oct 27 23:58:35 EDT 2012

On 2012-October-27, at 9:33 PM, James Fraser wrote:

> Hello,
>
> --- On Sat, 10/27/12, Bob Carls Dudney <kosmicdollop at saber.net> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> Even strong tropical force winds will make wind tunnels between
>> skyscrapers,  blowing out hundreds of thousands, even millions of
>> windows; people themselves could then be blown or sucked out,
>> especially of floor-to-ceiling windows. NYC could become a massive
>> wind tunnel of flying sheets of glass and shards, pictures, lamps,
>> tables...
>
> [etc.]
>
> Apart from evoking a physiological response that made it necessary for me to go and change my trousers before replying, what was all this in aid of?

I'd say that it had a lot to do with buying gold while it's artificially high. The whole NYC thing was played out in August, even the flooding of the subway, apparently Manhattan isn't made of straw.

It would be interesting to see who is selling their gold these days. I suspect that a lot of national debt is being sold off by the ounce, and once it is down to a reasonable level there will be a meeting at the Rothschild offices, the price will be dropped to about $450 and a whole bunch of people will learn about speculative investments.