[NTLK] [OT] Sandy threatens financial/economic Armageddon - Sonny responds!

Yeoleman74 at aol.com Yeoleman74 at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 12:39:25 EDT 2012

As a longtime lurker on the list I greatly appreciate the toleramce shown
to OT subject matter. When I am busy I delete but if the time is available I
read and enjoy. My Newton's are safely stored away with a lot of other
memories but the list is atill much enjoyed. Like any group or organization the
List is strongly supported by a few but quietly enjoyed by many. LONG LIVE
THE LIST.
Cheers
Yeoleman - Warren Christopher
PS I believr I am still the Oldster on the List, soon to be 85.