[NTLK] Newt2.X - Calender and Contact Syncs

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Sep 9 08:03:56 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM, Blake Hanes <kissmyash933 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps an older version of palm desktop? I believe Claris Organizer was
> made for windows as well.

There is also a relatively new piece of software called Newton
Connection Tools for Windows which supports Outlook synchronization:

<http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/>

I've never tried it myself, but I know there's at least a handful of
people out there who use it. Full disclosure: the author changed the
payment process a couple years ago to require a $45 donation to UNNA
and I'm not suggesting it for that reason, but I am gauging use by the
1/2 dozen or so donations I've received.

There's also another method describing syncing w/Outlook 2007 using LookOut:

<http://www.hanselman.com/blog/HowToSyncYourAppleNewtonMessagePadWithOutlook2007.aspx>

Hope that helps,

Morgan
---