[NTLK] Newton sales/promotional/instructional videos?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Sep 9 15:54:07 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM, William Maloney
<william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu> wrote:

> There are a few Newton related videos.
>
> 1.) All six original commercial spots
> 2.) The original VHS video
> 3.) Some promo-vid up on YouTube, essentially a condensed version of
> the VHS tape
> 4.) Some video I have saved on my old computer that has not made it to YouTube
> 5.) At least two Computer Chronicles Videos
>
> The first CC video shows Newton around the launch and talk about the
> Newton Developers expo. The second is a subset of the 1994/5 MacWorld
> Expo in Boston. This was right when System 7.5 was coming out.

I've uploaded some of the videos I had collected to UNNA.org:

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/movies/Apple>

Included are the six commercials, the "Welcome to Newton" video, and
three Knowledge Navigator videos (higher quality .mov & .mpg versions,
plus a "park bench" one).

The Computer Chronicles you mention should be available from Archive.org:

<http://archive.org/details/computerchronicles>

I'm happy to post more to UNNA.org, but please don't download them all
at once. :)

BTW - I also have a still-sealed sales training VHS in storage, but I
need to get it digitized.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/