[NTLK] Einstein and Xcode 4, problems with Cocoa graphics calls, HELP NEEDED.

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sat Sep 15 02:19:06 EDT 2012

Hi Steven. Great to hear from you.

This is your call - you are the professional dev here :-). I keep my OS X and Xcode as current as a civilian can. I feel it is ok to expect developers to have the current IDE since it is free anyway. But does that also mean you cant *run* Einstein below 10.7?

The only big limitation that i see in the long run is that einstein must stay in 32 bit mode AFAIK.

Please go ahead.