[NTLK] 2012/2013 Newton Conference

William Maloney william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu
Sun Sep 23 16:51:20 EDT 2012

Sorry it would be in the opposite direction of WWDC or MacWorld :)

2013 would be the year to do it probably. I'm curious under which club or
organization I would have to book it under. Perhaps even advertise it in as
a vintage computer festival?? If you want to check out the university,
website is here:

http://www.cnu.edu/

There are several airports nearby. Norfolk, Richmond, and
Williamsburg/Newport News are the closest. Reagan National and Dulles to
the north.