[NTLK] So... am I correct in deducing that, since iSync i...

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 27 11:14:37 EDT 2012

I attempted this fix, and after 5-10 seconds of NCX bouncing merrily in the Dock, it vanished and did not open...as before.

Just an update for anyone with a similar problem.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•TheBackupList.com--News from the Cloud: http://www.thebackuplist.com
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer