[NTLK] eMate hinge repair for dummies

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 05:30:29 EDT 2013

I went through hours of dis- and reassembling the eMate just to realise the guy who sold it to me already did it, yet didn't bother to mention that on the ebay page.
Good to know it's there anyway, better than not checking it and one day hearing a nasty click and realising it's not an eMate anymore.

~ Vladislav Korotnev
http://vladkorotnev.github.com/
http://vladkorotnev.me
vladkorotnev at gmail.com