[NTLK] Knock Knock Knock

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 08:44:44 EDT 2013

On Apr 21, 2013, at 8:15 AM, Lord Groundhog wrote:

> Still here Tony.  Just trying out figure out what time it is here in
> England.  A couple of weeks ago farmers were trying to rescue sheep from
> snow drifts before they suffocated; this weekend people are sun-bathing.
> Next week we *might* be in for some gale force winds and cold weather again.
> It's like being in a time machine set for "random".
>
> Apart from that everything is peachy keen here.  :-)

The weather here in Kentucky, USA isn't much better. We can see the highs swing 20+ degrees F from day to day through the Spring and Fall months of the year. One day its winter, the next summer. This past week we were in the 80s F (25-30 C) but yesterday the high was only 55 F (13 C). Who knows what the weather will be like. Like England, one hour it may be clear and sunny, the next hour its raining, the next hour Its sunny again.

-Tony