[NTLK] Knock Knock Knock

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 22 23:58:20 EDT 2013

Ahhh, spring in the American Southwest!

It was 93 today, yesterday 91. Tonight's low will be 61, of course those are all in Fahrenheit. That's great weather for sleeping with the windows open (if you're not the cautious sort).

Even though that sounds hot, the humidity is around 6%.

I hope the rest of the List is starting to see some temperature relief.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer