[NTLK] Long Time Storage

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Tue Apr 30 01:13:45 EDT 2013

What is the best way to store Newtons?

I have two, I have kept them on charge for some time, and that has
allowed their batteries to still maintain somewhat of a charge to this day.

I like to play with them from time to time, but one of the problems I
have always had with the Newton is how they turn on at like 3 am in the
morning no matter if you asked them to or not.  Was there ever a fix for
this?

My Newtons are probably powered on 24/7 because of this, and have
probably been this way for years.  How can we put a stop to this so they
can get more rest?

Doc Clu