[NTLK] Newton 20th Anniversary...

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Wed Aug 7 03:00:10 EDT 2013

Awesome! This reminds me so much of the time when I worked in movie special effects, which was - not a bit incidental - in the 90ies when I bought my first MesssagePad.

We had very similar byproducts of our movie obsession, were likely as overworked and under the same pressure for deadlines. But we had our own crew t-shirts made, had team photos, had models of the stuff we were building (Titanic  at that time), toys, DVDs, etc. . In retrospect of course, it was a great time. Back then, we were *taht* group of guys in L.A. with pale skin that had not seen any sunlight in months... .

Congrats on having been able to get a 20 year reunion going. I would have loved to be the second fly on the wall.

Oh, and of course, nudge nudge hint hint, any material that anyone may still have laying around, any paper work, floppies, copies, CDs, zip disks, tape backups, anything that helps us to get Einstein into perfection, please don't throw it away, throw it *our* way ;-)

 - Matthias