[NTLK] Show Mate Source Code?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Aug 14 13:26:17 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Noah Leon <moosefuel at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi again all,
>
> Unrelated to my previous iCal post, I was reading the list archive about
> using the Newt as a TV remote (around 2012). Someone mentioned that the
> source code for ShowMate was freely available. Is this the case? I would be
> interested in mucking about, seeing if I can add any remote codes. I just
> need to be pointed in the right direction.

I didn't see anything listed on the <http://www.sineware.com/>
website, incl. the ShowMate2 page. I have a vague recollection that it
may have been available at <http://sarofax.com/> at one point (they
bought "Sine of the Times"/SineWare), so you might try contacting
them. If you're able to find it, please let me know as I'm happy to
post it on UNNA.org.

Thanks,

--
Morgan