[NTLK] slow calendar and tasks list

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Wed Aug 14 22:47:48 EDT 2013

It shouldn't take that long.  Switching is so fast, I don't even get a light
bulb.

How much heap, card storage have you got free?  How many Contacts do you
have in your Names file? How many apps do you have simultaneously active?

The answers to these questions may help you resolve the problem.

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

Is there a known reason why the calendar and tasks list is so slow on a
Newton 2100? When I switch from one to another the waiting light bulb is
shown 7 to 8 seconds. I deleted a lot of packages to free up heap space with
no improvement.

[snip]