[NTLK] slow calendar and tasks list

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Thu Aug 15 17:10:32 EDT 2013

I have more contacts than you do.  Hmmm... why don't you do a back up with
SBM Utilities and then do a brainwipe, then restore only your Dates and
Names data leaving all other apps out.  If that solves it then you can
selectively restore other apps until you find the culprit.  HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand