[NTLK] Newton 130 stylus

Marco Mailand marco.mailand at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 04:51:57 EDT 2013

Hi all,

    I have tons of spares for Newtons to give away. Including styluses for MP130 and MP2k.

    So far someone in the US was interested in taking the whole package, but was not willing to pay S&H from Switzerland, which was in the range 50 USD, because of the weight of all.

    Please conact me if you want more than a stylus only - for free - only S&H should be paid by the receiver.

    Should you be in the wider surroundings of Zurich we could also meet.

    I gave up with the Newton because of bad eyesight with the dark green display, but miss HWR on the iOS devices.

    Marco

    —
Sent from Mailbox for iPad