[NTLK] YOU. ARE. A. HERO!

Dave Mee davemee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 12:29:38 EDT 2013

Hi Frank,

Your package arrived safely and intact this morning - thanks so much for preparing the card and backup for me! The postman even helped me get out of bed on time!

Initial tests show that, NO, my PCMCIA cards are not compatible, as fate would dictate. HOWEVER, I have found a person with an Orinoco they're no longer using.

I get closer and closer to making this thing work... at least now I can put text on the device, and not worry about erasing it all with a backup restoration in the future!

Thanks again!

Best

Dave