[NTLK] Historical and technical end of year treats

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Mon Dec 30 18:06:52 EST 2013

Wow! Now that is some list! Great job!

I would like to add to that list the ROM Builder and Image Extractor for the 2.0 Debug ROM

http://eggfreckles.org/EggFreckler_0.9.zip

and the ROM extractor hardware I built for reading the experimental ROM that Frank Gründel found:

http://eggfreckles.org/20130908_142529_HDR.jpeg

There are some things in the oven for early 2014: there will be a patch-up release of Einstein 2013, and if my soldering skills play nice, a new ROM board for the MP2x00 series containing Flash RAMs instead of ROMs, allowing for complete bug fixing of the 2010 calendar issue and other fun.

- Matthias