[NTLK] Hi

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 8 01:43:46 EST 2013

On Feb 7, 2013, at 11:29 PM, Ed Kummel <tech_ed at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So...no...I don't *need* to use any of my email accounts...I *CHOOSE* to use my Yahoo account...because I always have!

Good discussion. However, let me point out that those of us who are knowledgeable have taken the necessary precautions, even those with Yahoo! accounts. It looks like we keep an eye on email activity and so would likely be aware of any oddities.

It looks like it's those that don't pay attention, or have dormant accounts, that are more likely to get hacked.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer