[NTLK] iOSEinstein spots

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 11:21:07 EST 2013

Hi! Go here on your ios device and register: http://tflig.ht/tOCIo4 To make room for others please only register one device. I will be sending the latest build out later today. You will get a email that has a link in it that will download Einstein over the air to your device. If you need the rom image i can give it to you as well - get it from http://pocketgames4.me/newtonrom .

Marisa

----
Sent from my iPad
Open-source games development for iPad/iPhone: http://pocketgames4.me