[NTLK] Oil in Newton.. LOL

Andrei Chichak andrei at chichak.ca
Thu Jan 10 22:40:48 EST 2013

On 2013-January-10, at 8:23 PM, Ken Whitcomb wrote:

> Among other vehicles, we own a '76 Convertible Cadillac Eldorado and
> an '80 Drop-head Triumph TR-7. Guess what marks it's territory the most.
>
> ken

I once heard that a set of rods for a Harley were about the same price as a set of rods for a Cadillac, and they both drop large quantities of oil. Any truth?

(My brother has it BAAAAD, he has a '66 Wolsley Hornet convertible that was a prize given away by Heinz back then, a couple of Cooper 'S', a Cortina GT, and his latest - a SAAB Sonnet, a real sucker for punishment).