[NTLK] [ot] i need help from newtontalk members for my website

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 13:42:42 EST 2013

The webstore i sell magiccap & newton items from got hacked and wiped out, and my hosting company had not done a backup in ages so i am back to square one. I have the website fairly ready but i am stuck on setting apache2 up for ssl. I have the certs and keys set up properly but i am stumped on how to tell apache2 to use them.

I know the newton community is pretty sharp and I'm hoping to get some help on setting this up. Could someone help me? I have a upgraded mp2000, serial dongle, keyboard w/case, and some other items to list. Please get back to me at fstltna at yahoo.com if you think you can help me.

Thanks for your time!

Marisa

----
Sent from my iPad