[NTLK] [OT] Oil in Newton.. LOL

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 14 15:13:01 EST 2013

I had a 59 Split Window way back.... I sold it after the brakes failed. I was taking my mother to work and after I dropped her off I was going to my work, set off find but coming down a long hill the brakes gave up. Down at the bottom of the his is a set of lights at a major highway. In the end we went straight across and finally got it stopped in a farmers pasture. Needless to say neither of us went to work and a couple days after I got it back from the shop I sold it. That was the last VW I ever owned....

Larry