[NTLK] Newton items for sale

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 21 00:52:06 EST 2013

On Jan 20, 2013, at 10:15 PM, Marisa Giancarla <fstltna at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Im not sure what brand - i found it and it is already sold :)

Okay, sorry. I thought it was something that you personally were looking for.

I have an Apple leather case for the Newton...in fact, I have two, and I don't know if I'll ever have any use for the second one. It's in great shape, but is missing the matching leather shoulder carrying strap.

The attache-style case was written about by Riccardo Mori, who used to frequently post here. You can find that posting here:

http://wp.me/p3235-aZ

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer