[NTLK] WTB: Palm Tree MP2x00 case

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 02:08:47 EST 2013

Hello,

I need (or, at least, am convinced I need) a PalmTree MP2x00 case (though I might be able to use one of the PalmTree MP1x0 cases as well).  If you've got one of these, please shoot me an email offlist with your asking price, along with the cost of cheap/slow shipping to the Bay Area (zip 95132).

As mentioned above, I'm not too concerned with shipping speed.  However, I do need the case shipped in a cardboard box.  I say this because my mail has, to date, arrived with just about every sort of indignity short of actual chew marks inflicted upon it.

(Of course, seeing as how I have yet to check Saturday's postal leavings, there may be some late-breaking developments in that particular area of mail maltreatment.)

Anyway, please let me know.

Best,

James Fraser