[NTLK] Clear developer's Newton 110 pops up on eBay | MacNN

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 11:45:18 EST 2013

Hello,

--- On Wed, 1/23/13, Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko at sasktel.net> wrote:

> I thought there are some 2000 transparent's around too but it could be my
> old brain misfiring.

Your brain does not deceive you. :)

Before I throw up the requisite link, I feel obligated to calmly, but sincerely, urge anyone in whom the phrase "frozen Newton" evokes excitement and tension to stop reading here, delete this post, and go think about something else for a while.

(I will pause briefly in order to give anyone who needs to do the above a chance to do so.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you are still reading, this is what Larry Zasitko was referring to:

http://ohshima.net/newton/frozen.html

I believe the "frozen Newtons" were done by a group of Japanese Newton fans (hence the "ohshinma.net" domain) and not by Apple.  Anyway, there they are. [shrugs]

Best,

James Fraser